Would you like to join the Cygnett team?
We are a creative crew who love what we do. Whether you’re a product development whiz, a marketing guru or an ace in management, sales, logistics, support or accounts, if you’re passionate about what you do, you could be the candidate we’re looking for.
With a can-do attitude and the belief that anything is possible, Cygnett is going places. Looking to work with a supportive, friendly and results-driven team where your skills have ample chance and room to shine? Jump on board now and come along for the ride of a lifetime.
With offices on four continents and products all over the world, we’re growing fast. If you see yourself working for Cygnett, please send your résumé with a cover letter explaining what kind of role you are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current roles available;
PR & Marketing Executive
Generous renumeration package
Intro: Global brand, innovative tech products, supportive team environment, exciting fast-paced business – take a pivotal role in our UK/Western EU operations in this newly-created in-house position.
In this dynamic, fast-paced role you’ll implement Global PR & Marketing strategy within the UK/Western EU markets, localizing comms for PR, B2B and B2C channels, developing regional contacts and managing key stakeholders within this fast-growing, globally-successful, market-leading company.
Cygnett designs, develops and manufactures innovative digital accessories for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Blackberry and leading tech categories like speakers and headphones, sold in leading retailers in the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and Asia. With offices on four continents, products in over 55,000 worldwide retail outlets and in more than 50 countries, Cygnett's success is built on designing and delivering quality digital products that tap into consumers’ needs for protection, fashion and function.
Cygnett’s progressive, fast-to-market strategy means the dynamic team is always in high gear. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting, professional environment, dedicated to team development. This role will be part of the expanding UK team; supporting the General Manager, Cygnett’s Global Marketing Team and the UK & EU Sales Teams by driving PR, comms and marketing projects, events, the promotional calendar and marketing support.
Key role responsibilities:
- Coordinate promotion events calendar, working closely with Marketing, Sales and B2B customers and brief promotional and collateral requirements to Global Marketing department.
- Drive UK/Western EU PR, by developing and maintaining key press contacts list and close relationships with regional media, aligning with global press release/new product launch/sample campaigns along S&M calendars, and deliver monthly results reporting. Collaborate with Eastern Europe Marketing/PR coordinator based in Cyprus.
- Supporting GM & Sales by managing/implementing B2B campaigns, including major projects, events and European tradeshows, according to strict deadlines.
- Develop a high-awareness of the tech category, industry and media with regular market research to track consumer trends and examine indirect categories (like fashion, sport, music, in-flight, etc.) for new marcomms channels.
The successful applicant will need a good mix of these skills, experience and qualifications:
- Self-sufficiency, energy and attention to detail – these are paramount!
- Self-confident and can take the initiative to phone and pitch PR to media.
- Great collaborator and communicator, both verbal and written.
- 2-3 years PR, Communications or Marketing Agency experience ideal, particularly in Consumer Electronics or other FMCG industries.
- Ideally PR, Communications or Marketing degree/ graduate diploma qualifications or possessing specialist knowledge of these areas.
- Experience in a fast paced environment, managing multiple, simultaneous projects and able to bring order and process to this multifaceted role.
- Effectively manage key stakeholder relationships and act as a conduit between global departments and customers.
- Follow instructions professionally and effectively from local and global departments.
- Take the initiative to support the team, move projects forward and solve problems with creative thinking.
- French, German or Spanish language skills would be ideal.
- Highly-proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
This role will suit a candidate with 2-3 years PR, comms or marketing experience, preferably in an FMCG environment.
Cygnett looks after its flock – if you perform, you’ll be rewarded with an exciting challenge and real career growth opportunities.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a phone interview. Please be ready for our call!