Cygnett competitions, giveaways and promotions: Terms & Conditions
Participation in online and print giveaways, competitions and promotions constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- How to take part: Participants have to follow all required entry steps outlined in the competition description. Participants who don’t follow all required steps will not be considered valid entrants and their entries will therefore be void.
- Giveaway prizes and selection of winners: Giveaway- and promotional prizes are decided on at the discretion of Cygnett. Prizes are mentioned specifically in each giveaway, competitions and/or promotion and it is the participant’s responsibility to ascertain what the prizes are before entering any competition, giveaway or promotion. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be swapped for alternative/replacement Cygnett products. Winners will be selected randomly unless there are specific competition criteria applicable to determining the winning entrant/entrants.
- Who can/cannot take part: Participants 18 years of age and over across the world are invited to take part, unless the promotion/giveaway/competition is region- or country-specific. Region- or country-specific promotions, giveaways and competitions have to clearly mention the country/region to which it is applicable. Cygnett’s business directors, management and employees, their immediate families, their retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The company conducting the giveaway/competition/promotion: The giveaway/competition/promotion is conducted by Cygnett Pty Ltd, Building 4/650 Church Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.cygnett.com
- Winner announcement and prize delivery: The guidelines will clearly mention a date and time on which all winners will be announced. Winners’ prizes will be sent to them via post at Cygnett’s cost. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made or, is an entrant who is under 18 years of age, Cygnett reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
Communications about the giveaway/competition/promotion:
Cygnett may promote its giveaways, promotions or competitions via its blog, its social media channels or via its website. Cygnett reserves full rights and responsibility for all content. Where giveaways, competitions and promotions are promoted on social media, Cygnett indemnifies all social media channels (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) from legal responsibility in terms of giveaways, competitions and promotions.