Terms & Conditions
I bought my Cygnett product...
from a retail store
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Cygnett warrants this product against defects in workmanship and material for a period of two years from its original purchase date. You must present your receipt as proof of date of purchase for warranty validation.
How to make a warranty claim:
As a wholesaler, Cygnett does not process replacements or refunds directly to the customer. Please contact the retailer/store/reseller you bought the product from for a replacement or refund if the product is faulty.
Should the retailer no longer exist or be unreachable, or should the product be out of stock, please contact us at:
Cygnett Pty Ltd
Phone: 03 9429 2552
Address: Building 4, 650 Church Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia 3121
at Cygnett.com Online Store
Would you like to return a product you purchased online? We offer a replacement/refund on any products purchased directly from www.cygnett.com.
You may return any products if you are dissatisfied for a full refund or replacement product to the same value. To be eligible for a full refund on the purchased product the item must be returned within 30 days of the original order being placed.
- Re-pack all shipped items you received, including manuals, accessories
- Make sure you include a copy of the purchasing invoice; without the purchasing invoice we cannot process your return. This invoice can be located in 2 places:
- In the confirmation email you received from Cygnett shortly after you purchased the product.
- Or in your cygnett.com account
- Send to the following address:
Forsyth House, 39 Mark Road,
Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 7DN
US and Canada
Attn: Tony S
12636 Clark Street
Santa Fe Springs CA 90670 USA
- If you are returning a product purchased from the Cygnett.com online store, we highly recommend that you use a registered/trackable shipping method. Cygnett will not be liable for products that are damaged or lost on their return journey to Cygnett. Cygnett cannot refund products that are not returned.
Cygnett offer refunds for online purchases only at www.cygnett.com. Cygnett does not refund purchases made from other point of sale e.g. retailers, alternate online stores, etc.
Soon after Cygnett has received the returned item (the timing is subject to the senders shipping method, usually 7-10 working days) Cygnett will refund the amount (minus costs related to the original purchase which are non-refundable) to the original credit card used to purchase goods. Non-defective Cygnett products will not be refunded that are received more than 30 days after the date of original purchase. Neither will Cygnett provide a refund on a product that is damaged due to misuse, mishandling, accident, absence of care, abuse or other abnormal use. Parties exempt from the refund policy include, dealers, distributors, or any third party in a distribution chain who purchases product for resale. For more information on refunds for defective products please click through to view the terms and conditions on the Cygnett Limited Warranty page.
Online order cancellation policy
Cygnett endeavour to get your product out to you as quickly as possible so unfortunately we don’t hold products for any period of time. This is good if you want to your item quickly, but bad news if you accidentally ordered the wrong thing. But don’t worry, you can return the product immediately after you received it if you are dissatisfied. Just look in our returns policy for the simple directions to getting a full refund on the product.
Standard shipping time is about 10-15 working days. No guarantee’s during holiday events.
Items shipped to the you may incur import duties as follows,
- USA: Orders totalling more than $150USD will incur state taxes.
- UK: Orders totalling more than than ₤15GBP will incur VAT.
- Canada: Orders totalling more than $20USD will incur 13% tax.
WHAT IS COVERED
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
FOR HOW LONG
WHAT CYGNETT WILL DO
WHAT CYGNETT WILL NOT DO
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO OBTAIN LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact Cygnett Pty Ltd (within Australia) 03 9429 2552 for return authorization number, and specific return and shipping instructions which will include but may not be limited to properly packing the product in the original carton for shipping. If you need a new carton, contact Cygnett Pty Ltd for free packing material and box. Cartons not bearing a return authorization number will be refused.
Or return product with proof of purchase from an authorized Cygnett dealer to a Cygnett Service Agency.
Your Limited Warranty rights are not diminished if you do not complete and return the product registration form or complete and submit the online product registration form. Cygnett Pty Ltd thanks you for your Cygnett product purchase. We hope it will give you years of satisfaction.
As Australia’s premier developer of digital accessories, Cygnett is committed to adopting and adhering to the highest standards to safeguard our customers' personal information. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, the word customers includes visitors to our website and users of our services, and purchases of our products.
Cygnett, like all companies operating in Australia, is bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) with regards to the handling of personal information.
Cygnett's collection, use and disclosure of personal information is set out below:
What personal information does Cygnett collect and why?
Cygnett collects personal information about you in order to provide a better service and though there are many aspects of our services and our website that can be viewed without providing personal information, there are times, for example access to customer support features, when you will be required to submit personally identifiable information.
We usually collect personal information directly from you, although sometimes we may use agents or service providers to do this for us. We may also acquire lists from other sources, both from other companies and from other public documents.
The personal information you provide to Cygnett will enhance the products and services we offer you. The type of personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services and your username, password and IP address. It may also include sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password. This information permits us to provide support, and also helps us develop products to better suit your needs.
How Cygnett may use your Personal Information
The personal information you provide Cygnett may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- processing your orders or applications;
- carrying out credit checking and scoring (unless we have agreed otherwise);
- providing you with products and/or services requested;
- billing you or administering your account;
- dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
- carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our products and services generally;
- contacting you about our group companies' products and services;
- registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our and our group companies' loyalty or reward programmes and other similar schemes; and
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you. For example, we may use your personal information to keep you informed about features or conducting analysis in order to provide better service to you. To opt-out of receiving certain Cygnett marketing materials, please contact Cygnett on +61 (0)3 9429 2552.
We will not use your information for purposes other than described above unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons.
Sharing your Personal Information
Cygnett may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you to/from:
- credit providers or credit reporting agencies for the purposes permitted under the Privacy Act;
- law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention of criminal activities;
- our dealers and agents, or any company within the Cygnett group for purposes that are related to providing you with a service which would be reasonably expected.
- Unless you consent, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties, other than those who have contracted with Cygnett to keep the information confidential, or who are subject to obligations to protect your personal information. These companies may include, but are not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping.
For each visitor to our website/s, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only the data collected from the time of the policy change forward. .
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Upon your request, Cygnett will provide access to your personal information we hold, except in certain prescribed circumstances, including emergency situations, specified business imperatives and law enforcement or other public interests.You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
California Proposition 65
California Proposition 65 Attention California Residents: California's Proposition 65 Entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We offer this information helps with your purchasing decisions. The general Proposition 65 notice is as follows:
- WARNING: Products in the categories below may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
How to contact us
Phone: +613 9429 2552
Cygnett Pty Ltd
650 Church Street
Richmond VIC 3121 Australia